Co-Founder @ Elastic Devs | Specialized in Blockchain |
Aditya Bharti is a skilled Sr. Blockchain Developer with over 6 years of relevant experience in research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies. He has a proven track record of delivering high-quality work for open source, government, and commercial customers. Current
Years of Experience
liverpool john moores university, iiit bangalore, n m a m institute of technology nitte, loyola high school patna
elastic devs, space and time, fetch.ai, tallyx, mss payments, simplyfi softech india, pwc, ingen dynamics inc ah beta dynamics, evobi automations
Reach out to Aditya Bharti via Email, InMail and SMS drip
by installing Chrome extension
Aditya's contact details
2023 - Present
2022 - 2022
space and time
Sr. Blockchain Developer
● Architected the decentralized data warehouse and on-chain reporting system. ● Developed solidity smart contracts for user interactions, API calls, node validation, and payments for the query received from the data warehouse. ● Implemented backend services using Node.js, IgniteDB, Web3, and Infura. ● Conducted a study of Cosmos for Inter Blockchain Communication.
2021 - 2022
Sr. Blockchain Engineer
● Developed DAO contract & NFT contracts in Solidity and Dutch auction staking contract in Vyper deployed on the mainnet. (https://github.com/fetchai/staking-contract/tree/mainnet). ● Created backend services using Node.js, Web3, and Infura. ● Implemented an interceptor contract for transaction batching in UniswapV2 on the platform. ● Integrated Sushiswap into the platform and performed deployment & testing through Brownie. ● Implemented 4-Way-Price monitoring threshold in Python for the platform. ● Produced clear and thorough technical documentation.
2019 - 2021
● Conducted R&D of ERC-1513 protocol and developed solutions for DeFi & supply chain. ● Led and assisted the team in final integration for production release. ● Created DLT system from scratch with PoA n/w & developed smart contracts with best practices. ● Implemented contract authentication, role assignments, and permissions as security features. ● Built a custom library in Solidity for assigning timestamp sessions for function calls. ● Designed and developed client-server applications on Node.js using Web3.js and Ether.js. ● Creating end-points for real-time events streaming subscriptions on networks using Kafka. ● Conducted deployment and testing on private (PoA) and public Ethereum networks. ● Collaborated directly with the VP and CTO to adapt to the situation and adopt strategies.
2019 - 2019
Principal Blockchain Engineer
● Conducted research, design, and development in the emerging space of distributed computing applications for government and commercial customers.
2019 - 2019
simplyfi softech india
● Worked directly with clients to gather requirements & align technology with business strategies. ● Coordinated internally & externally to leverage functional expertise for project implementation.
2018 - 2019
● Implemented asset tracking for Emirates & GNFC using Hyperledger Sawtooth. ● Designed and developed client-server applications on Node.js. ● Implemented fungible, non-fungible, and security tokenomics for media & entertainment.
2017 - 2018
ingen dynamics inc ah beta dynamics
Robotics Engineer and Blockchain Developer
● Created Ethereum ICO Smart Contract and raised funds for the robotic goods procurement. ● Led and assisted in production quality and process-related topics and issues. ● Conducted R&D of Pneumatic Exoskeleton & handled assembly & operation of 3D printers.
2016 - 2017
Design and automation of project models through flow-based programming. Incorporation of microprocessors, micro-controllers and IOT (Internet of Things) in logic design and its implementation using accelerometer, RFID, heartbeat, light, distance, humidity, color, bend, and temperature sensors in conjugation with DC, servo, geared & pump motors and I/O devices.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Application Programming Interfaces (API)
Back-End Web Development
Client-server Application Development
Decentralized Applications (DApps)
Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Logic and Reasoning
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Representational State Transfer (REST)
Research and Development (R&D)
Senior Software Engineer
Working with Investors
2022 - 2023
liverpool john moores university
Master of Science - MS
Computer Science with Specialisation in Blockchain
2021 - 2022
Software Development with Specialisation in Blockchain
2012 - 2016
n m a m institute of technology nitte
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
1999 - 2011
loyola high school patna