Years of Experience
george mason university, muhammad ali jinnah university
accurate background, sage intacct, bigrentz.com, pts pacific technology solutions, senegence international, george mason university, perheal pakistan pvt ltd, computer information services pvt ltd
Reach out to Ali Rizvi via Email, InMail and SMS drip
by installing Chrome extension
Ali's contact details
2021 - Present
Senior Software Engineer
2018 - 2021
- Design and implementation of ERP Customizations using C#.Net and Amazon Web Services. - Providing Customization and implementation of platform applications using RESTful Web Services. - Investigating and resolving bugs and cases reported by Sage Intacct clients. - Improving software development and versioning system processes with best practices. - Implementing basic AP Bill Skills for Intacct using Alexa.
2015 - 2017
- Responsible for Designing and implementation of RESTful web services using ServiceStack.Net to support internal and customer facing enterprise applications. - Developing applications using Intacct (Cloud ERP) API 3.0 for automating the creation and modification of financial documents in order to facilitate accounting department. - Implemented Event sourcing approach for building internal application that keeps track of Customer's Orders and the suppliers used to fulfil that order using .Net Framework 4.5. - Using test-driven development (TDD) approach with NUnit Framework for building backend web services. - Deploying web services to QA, Staging and Production servers using Jenkins. - Testing and Debugging RESTful web APIs using Postman. - Development of static web site for suppliers using middleman (based on Ruby on Rails). - Researched and implemented StatsD using .Net and NodeJS client libraries to instrument applications. - Design and Implementation of Rental Statistics to facilitate suppliers in keeping track of their history. - Reviewing and optimizing code for improving response time(s).
2012 - 2015
pts pacific technology solutions
- Responsible for designing, development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications. - Used AGILE process model for software development. - Creating and redesigning databases to improve performance and scaleability. - Development of Paperless Workshop web application for Honda. - Extended the MLE ("Mobile Learning Environment") website constructed in Joomla 2.5 (PHP) to enable Single Sign On between MLE and Paperless Workshop Web application. - Development and maintenance of online Document Management System for Nissan. - Development and maintenance of Multilingual Learning Management System (LMS) SaaS model. - Maintenance of TIA (Tire Industry Association) LMS and Recertification exams web site. - Development and scheduling of Console Applications for importing and exporting data via FTP.
2012 - 2012
- Development of Content Management System to facilitate management of SeneGence products across multiple websites. - Designing and development of E-Commerce Application called “Distributor AutoShip” to help distributors place recurring order for Sengence products. - Integrated Paypal API into the distributor backoffice website for processing credit cards. - Implemented Wizard to guide the distributor when placing a recurring order over the website. - Developed AutoShip Engine to update the transaction and credit card information in the database on a daily basis.
2008 - 2011
george mason university
Graduate Research Assistant / Software Developer in System Architectures Lab
- Developed organization modeling application called “CAESAR III” in C#.net 2005 using addflow.net (a third party API) for organizational modeling which required strong knowledge of petri net models. - Conducted and completed research in designing augmented organizations using Colored Petri Nets (CPN).
2007 - 2008
perheal pakistan pvt ltd
- Developed Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system using 3-tier architecture with C# at the server side and VB.net at the client side for keeping track of patient's medical history. - Migrated EMR from .Net 1.1 framework to .Net 2.0 which made it compatible across different versions of Windows OS. - Carried out unit and integration testing of EMR to improve the quality of the product.
2005 - 2005
computer information services pvt ltd
Internee Software Engineer
- Developed security module of sugar mill management system in VB6 and SQL Server 2000 which enabled roles and privilege management. - Carried out unit and integration testing of the system to improve its quality.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Application Programming Interfaces (API)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
quality assurance (QA)
Ruby on Rails
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Test Driven Development
2008 - 2011
george mason university
2002 - 2006
muhammad ali jinnah university